The Society is a local law society which represents and supports the local legal community in Gloucestershire and Wiltshire. We are proud of our heritage but also forward thinking.
Membership is renewable annually and is open to all solicitors, barristers, trainee solicitors, pupil barristers and ILEX members who are entitled to join as Associates Members if not eligible for full membership. For more information about the Society please see About Us.
Applying to join
To apply to join please contact us here.
If you have any queries in respect of membership then please contact us at email@example.com
Membership confers a number of benefits including access to various special offers and special rates to attend events including the following;
- Keep updated with issues affecting the profession
- Direct links to the Law Society
- Direct access to professional and pastoral care services
- Voting rights at the GWILS AGM
- CPD training programme
- Recruitment opportunities
- Annual Yearbook with List of Members
- Annual Awards Dinner
- Summer Party
- Founders Day Lunch
- Networking events
- High professional kudos at Committee level
- Further benefits to be announced shortly
Membership structure for 2018
Cost per year
- Individual membership - £40
- 1-2 Solicitor members - £75
- 4-10 Solicitor members - £150
- 11-49 Solicitor members - £350
- 50-99 Solicitor members - £500
- 100 plus Solicitor members - £750
To join us simply drop us an email by clicking on the email link above.